Saturday, May 13, 2006

Week 3 Saturday

May 13, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to lab
  • Ran for two sets; 2.5 miles (20 laps) each on HCFH track.
  • Stretched & Lifted Weight for ~ 1 hour

Stat:
Started 7p
The first 20 laps; 2.5 miles 19 mins
The second 20 laps; 2.5 miles 18 mins
A walking lap between the sets and two cooling down laps.

Course condition: Good

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 2/3
  • About my nutrition 3
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
I decide to run in HCFH even though it is couldy and a bit chilly but not raining. There are a few people running or playing bastket ball there. These good two sets of 20 lap running cheer me up a lot. I am a little down today, possibly due to the weather and work. A part of my project will take longer than I thought because of a computational requirement. That is ok. After the run I do some stretches and lift weights. I am going back home to clean and tidy up my place. :)

I am still thinking of running through the rain (maybe tomorrow, huh?)

2 comments:

  1. good luck with the computational requirement. Also, hope you had a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The program really takes a long time. I am worried about this. I hope that I will figure out on Monday.... :( Thanks for the good wish!

    ReplyDelete