Monday, May 08, 2006

Week 3 Monday

May 8, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to Lab
  • A slow run with Wayne

Stat:
Started 7p
~4.5 miles, 40:00 mins (08:53/mile)

Course condition: great temperature for running. No wind but cloudy.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
It is a nice and easy run today along the lakefront path. Though we start from Cobb Gate, we stop at my apartment building. In the evening Lingling, Wayne, Kevin, Josh, Dave and I went to the lab to celebrate Lingling's Proposal defense as well as Dave's and my Birthday. Dave is the fifth person (including me) whom I know with the birthday on May 8th.

1 comment:

  1. Wow~ you know four people who share the same birthday. It's amazing and random at the same time. Happy Birthday to you again~

    ReplyDelete