Thursday, May 11, 2006

Week 3 Thursday

May 11, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to Lab
  • Ran for a mile on the track in HCFH
  • Squash for three games

Stat:
~ 1 mile

Course condition: ok

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 2
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
A day has been grommy because of rains. Rains are forecasted for the whole weekend. It will not be that fun. Today is a bit too weird. I got into the gym and felt itchy on my eyes and could not see that well. It may be an allergy. Hmmmmmmm.... Anyway, I also felt tired quicker than usual, probably due to lots of work.

1 comment:

  1. If you have time, you should go see a doctor to check on your allergy. Another thing, don't work too hard la gun na ka.

    ReplyDelete