Sunday, May 14, 2006

Week 3 Sunday

May 14, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Ran 5 miles on the lakefront path

Stat:
Started 2:30p;
~ 5 miles, 40 mins

Course condition: Sunny and windy; a bit cold. I started at the apartment and ended on Campus at University Ave and 57th street. (I went to do grocery shopping afterward).

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 3
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Finally the sun comes out after two days of rain or cloudy sky. I do not wait until the next storm to come so I take this opportunity to rush myself outside. The run is very refreshing. The sun after rain brights my mind up. .... To be continued...

8 comments:

  1. Glad that you have a wonderful run today. Keep on fighting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. แก๊
    ไอ้อัฐถามว่าร้านไทยที่แกพาพวกพวกตูไปกินวันสุดท้ายมันชื่อร้านอะไร ที่ไปกินคอหมูย่างอะไรนั่นน่ะ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey...
    I need more detail that this. I thought that the last day you guys were here.. you just went to the consulate. Give me more detail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. To anonymous... Thank you! I will keep fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. วันก่อนหน้าที่ตูจะไปทำพาสปอร์ตนั้นสิ ที่ไปกินข้าวเย็นน่ะ รู้สึกจะเป็นพวกอาหารอีสานทั้งหลายแหล่ซะส่วนใหญ่

    ReplyDelete
  6. To หัวหน้าพรรคหอยหลอด!
    What did you order in that restaurant? If you order Kaprao Kai (or Moo), that is RodDet? However, I ususally order a bowl (or two) of noodle there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. เมื่อไหร่จะพูดกันรู้เรื่องฟะเนี่ย วันแรกแกพาไปร้านรสเด็ด แล้วอีกวันนึงล่ะ ที่ไปกินส้มตำ etc. ชื่อร้านไรหว่า?? ไอ้ร้านนี้แหล่ะที่ไอ้อัฐมันถาม

    ReplyDelete