Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Week 3 Tuesday

May 9, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • No exercise today (but biked to lab as usual)
  • Dined with P' Tee, P' Lek and Seen Meng

Stat: n/a
Rest Day

Course condition: n/a

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 4
  • Mentally 3
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Is this a special Tuesday? Sadly no squash tonight. After a long meeting day (3 meetings push my lunch to dinner), I go out to do some shopping and dine at Aroy Thai with P' Tee, P' Lek and Seen Meng. Various discussions over the dinner table. Right after dinner I come to do some work before heading home for sleep. I hope that I can wake up early tomorrow to do a morning exercise. I have not picked a training program to follow yet. :(

1 comment:

  1. another rest day... good for you ka...have a good rest na ka.

    ReplyDelete