Thursday, February 12, 2009

A week with Dong-Dong

Note and reflections:

Dong-Dong stayed with me once in Chicago: See,
Dong-Dong came to stay with me on last Wednesday, and he just left this morning. Right off the start, he needed about a day to acclimatize to my place and often hid when all noises were heard for the first three days. The usual places for his hide-ins were in my comforter and pillows, so I brought his carrying case up on my bed and covered it with a blanket which he liked this but not as much as under my comforter. He threw up once on the third night of his stay (and the hairball remedy helped him out). Other than this, he was a good boy. He wanted me to pet him (and usually got mad) right after I arrived home. He often went out of my unit to explore outside. After awhile, he becomes more adventurous.

I cleaned his litter box almost everyday and he liked it. :D He is always a clean one and covers his stuff very neatly. He sometimes meowed in the morning waking me up. After he moved back to his home, the room was quite, and I am a little bit missing his meows. I am not sure whether he is missing or not. Hehehe... I guess not.

Photos:

Playful Dong-Dong with a mouse, a present from me.


Angry Dong-Dong


Now, Dong-Dong wants me to pet him.

No comments:

Post a Comment