Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Week 14 Wednesday

Activities/Actions:
  • Rest Day due to work...

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 3
  • About my nutrition 3
  • About my sleep 2


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Long hours of work and discussion push the run and squash out of my mind. Hmmm... good...?
****
Dong-dong is getting much better. He comes out from his hiding place under my bed. :) He let me play with him and acts very nice to me. He helps me watch for the stove when I am baking Blueberry Cake. This is the second attempt to bake. Last time it was burned because of the heat. This time I turn the stove off periodically. My stove never cut-off at the set temperature. Well, at least Dong-Dong helps me watch for it. He finds catnip so I sprinkle some on his rat toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment