Sunday, February 08, 2009

Recovery week 4 ended with 5K Race

Activities/Actions:
Week 4 of Recovery (scheduled)
Monday: 3 mile run with JJ and Yun-Huei (Rest)
Tuesday: 5 mile easy run (5-mile easy run)
Wednesday: 3 mile run; 27:06.9 min (5 mile fast run)
Thursday: 7.46 km; 40 min on a black TM (5-mile easy run)
Friday: 3.3km; 19 min (2 mile jogging)
Saturday: rest (Rest)
Sunday: 5K race on 1-mile TaiChi route (23:05 min) (5K/10K Race)

Stat & Course condition:
TO BE UPDATED.

Note and reflections:
Since I missed a long run last Saturday, I decided to run with JJ and Yun-Huei on Monday followed JJ's call. We ran at a comfortable pace along the usual 3-mile river route. The run was great in a very nice weather. For the rest of the week, I ran alone and followed the schedule except the run on Wednesday that totaled 3 miles when I felt tired and hungry. Thursday and Friday runs were plowing on treadmill.

Fun Race
After a trip to Banciao I decided to do a 5K race set up on the 1 mile TaiChi route on Sunday night. The run was good in a nice weather and I tried my best. The record was good (3.11 miles for 23.05 min; 7:26 min/mile--max pace: 5:33 min/mile).

Eye exam
On Wednesday morning, I went to do a three-month doctor visit for my eyes at TaiDa Hospital. The visit was fine except a difficulty of finding a clinic because of the construction of its old location. The doctor said that the eyes are fine and their ocular pressure was great and asked me to continue the eye drops. I had felt a bit tried around the right eyes for some days of the past three months, but I guess it was due to a restless period.

Photos:
A section of southern wall on the platform level of Nangang Station.


A witch flying on the southern wall of platform level in Nangang Station.

No comments:

Post a Comment