Saturday, July 29, 2006

Week 14 Saturday

Activities/Actions:
  • Tennis at 5p with Seen Meng, P' Lek, Dave and Lingling
  • Dinner with Peiling and friends

Stat:

Course condition: a bit hot, but it is alright.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
A tennis is fine amidst a hot air. It is forecasted heat wave to blast Chicago for the next five days or so. It will be a record too. I hope that it is not too hot. Well, I will be inside most of the day anyway. Right after tennis, I go to a farewell dinner for Peiling at a Ethiopian restaurant. It is a good fun to eat Ethiopian food again.
****
I believe that Dong-Dong climbs up to sleep in my bed with me at some points. It is good to have him at home when I come back. He usually stays near windows looking out. He must observe something interesting at the courtyard or maybe the room in the next building. One thing Dong-dong does is treating me differently from a girl. Actually, I have to say that he likes a girl more than a guy. This evening when I open the door into the apartment and find Dong-dong sitting under the futon. He just glances at me, but when Peiling, a girl, walks in, he rushes out to greet her. Hmmmm... dong-dong is something... this guy. A similar behavior has mentioned to me by Kou. Once he was with Kou--a japanese friend--and his wife. Dong-dong preferred his wife over him.

No comments:

Post a Comment