Friday, February 13, 2009

a week of slow runs

Activities/Actions:
Wed: 2.5 miles along River with Meng-Shin; Stretched
Thur: Rest; stair-step & stretch
Friday: Rest; stair-step 100m

Note and reflections:
Since the right knee has been feeling a bit pain (it might stem from Taroko Race), I decided to reduce the run or run at a slow pace. This Wednesday evening, Meng-Shin joined me for a slow run along the river. The first 1.5 miles, Meng-Shin and I finished at around 18 minutes in front of TaiChi Statue. She left to gym, while I continued on the usual 1-mile route and finished within 8 minutes. I followed to gym doing some stretches. For Thursday and Friday, I did not run but did stairstepping and stretches.

The right knee still feels the pain. I could feel some pain during the morning and night commuting bike between the apartment and the office. However, the pain is not bad. I will need to do some researches on this pain and take a rest.

2 comments:

  1. I did feel uncomfortable of knees after runs most of the time. YH suggested that we should use knee support while running all the time.

    ReplyDelete