Sunday, August 13, 2006

Week 16 Sunday

Activities/Actions:

Stat:
Started 8:40; ~1 hour and 11 mins

Course condition: very good

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Although the weather is suitable for running, there is an incident happenning at the 31st st. beach. There are a group of Chicago Rescuing team (Ambulances, Fire Trucks and Helicopters. I ask a guy in a emergency shirt for what is happening, he only says "we do't know yet." I leave him alone. The beach is close and it is pretty dark by then (9:15p). I ask a lady walking by; she says that a guy jumpped into the lake due to alcohol toxicity. I rest a bit before traversing my way back home. When I first saw the light at around 43 st, I thought something must happen near downtown.

No comments:

Post a Comment