Friday, August 18, 2006

Week 17 Friday

Activities/Actions:
  • Dinner at Han's place
  • Rest Day

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physicallyv5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Han and Stellar (Han's wife) invite Lingling and me to dine at his place. I bring Thai icetea with me. Han and Stellar cook4 dishes for us. They are all delicious. We have a nice dinner and conversation. After dinner, Han and I came back to lab and work. :)

Han says that he will run with me on Sunday to Air and Water Show at North Street Beach, though he has not been running for months.

1 comment:

  1. I remembered having a conversation with you about the run to air and water show.

    ReplyDelete