Monday, August 14, 2006

Week 17 Monday

Activities/Actions:
  • Squash with P' Lek
  • Stretched and Stengthened ~ 1 hour
  • Picked Third up from airport

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 2 (stayed up until 5a)


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
I went to pick Third (P' Oui's girlfriend) from O'hare with P' Lek. She flew from Thailand and transit here for a night before heading to Purdue University, where she will do her PhD. Only thing is that the information we had is Carthy Pacific flight number and terminal; however, Carthy does not fly to Chicago. So, we have to find out what is the co-share code flight. We ask a help lady, she does not know and advises us to ask the baggage clime airline rep. Yeahhhh.. long line so P' lek and I splits out: P'lek waits in line, while I go to make a phone call to airport service. Long wait both on line and in line.... finally, I win.. I got it... but at the moniter there is no such a flight, so we keep walking ask people at every belt where they came from... Finally at the last belt... and Third is waiting there... Get home around 11:30p!

I decided to bake banana and blueberry cake and in the morning I gave some to Third.

1 comment:

  1. Wow~ I guess you are not only a good cook but only a good baker. ^_^

    ReplyDelete