Saturday, July 22, 2006

Week 13 Saturday

Activities/Actions:
  • Tennis with Seen Meng and Eric
  • Frisbee with P' Lek
  • Ran 5 mile

Stat:

Ran; ~ 40mins

Course condition: very good

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 3
  • About my sleep 2


How hard did I work?
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
This fine morning makes tennis fun. I take Eric along to play with us. Eric is a son of a friend. He is in his second grade and very talkative. He just starts, so he cannot control the racquet; though he tries hard. It is just a relax tennis this morning. Let hit about 45 mins or so... just a bit short but SM and Eric have to leave for other commitments.
****
After shopping with P'P', P' Lek and I throw Frisbee at the Point for awhile. Throwing Frisbee in rain is fun and found that there is a speed date (Chinese student Activity) going on.... hmmm... I found out that one of my friend is participating in the event. Finishing Frisbee, I run a bit before coming back to make my first Blueberry Cake. Well, the cake tastes fine except that it's burned. I believe that because of a string oven. I don't know why my oven is too strong and maybe it cannot set temperature. The cake surface is burned. I will try to make banana cake next time. Anyway, the run is great after four rest days.

No comments:

Post a Comment