Sunday, July 23, 2006

Week 13 Sunday

Activities/Actions:
  • Clean my bike -- be nice
  • Biked to Downtown
  • Ran 5 miles

Stat:
left to downtown at 4p; Ran at 8p
Course condition: very nice

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 3
  • About my sleep 5


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Another nice day for outdoor activities; I bike to Public Library to return some books and get some video about King Tut and do some reading at Navy Pier amidst Jazz song in Beer Garden.

Coming to prepare for cooking and running... many people are cooking out along the lake seeing a clear sky over dark blue lake.
****
Feel good after cleaning the bike. It looks new. I also lubed the chain; I will bring it to an annual tune-up probably the end of the month or early next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment