Sunday, July 16, 2006

Week 12 Sunday

Activities/Actions:

Stat:
Started 9:00a ~ 50 mins

Course condition: Hot, humid, clear sky & nice blue lake

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 2 (due to staying up for Thai political talk)


How hard did I work? 8
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Today the heat blasts with high humidity. By the time I get off for the run, it has been very hot. I feel the heat very strong. On the returning lag, I am so tired, really soaked up by heat and sweat. Kevin and Dan dip themselves into the lake near 51st street. I leave them there.

2 comments:

  1. Ay,

    We are so proud of you and your running. Especially this time of year. I just returned from walking the bike path here in Brunswick and am sweating! We are having our brief but hot spell right now. Ugh.

    Off to Peter's parents place in Deer Isle this weekend.

    Love, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mom and Dad,

    These days it has been humid and hot, which makes running a bit tough. I think that I have acclimatized.. so I cannot bear this weather that well either. :)

    Have fun this weekend. Please give say Hi to Saddie, Jennifer and Peter.

    Love, Ay

    ReplyDelete