Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Week 10 Tuesday

Activities/Actions:
  • (4.5 m run on schedule)
  • Ran on my 5 mile Lakefront Path
  • Biked to lab as usual

Stat:
Started ~ 8:30p; 40 mins

Course condition: Nice and cool. A bit dark but it is good. A few people were on the path; a few sprinkles.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 2
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
After a long day of work, I have to force myself out to the lakefront path. Though it is a bit late in the evening, it is worth! It was raining for awhile this afternoon (still have some sprinkles); this makes the air moistful.

I did not eat much this afternoon because of the enjoyment of work.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment