Saturday, May 20, 2006

Week 4 Saturday

May 20, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Ran to downtown with Wayne
  • Toured the Loop by Train
  • Biked to downtown

Stat:
Resting Hearth Rate: 58 BPM

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Today contributes to one of those great days for outside activities. Wayne and I leave home around 8:15a and cruising along lakefront path to downtown. Many people crowd the path along the way. We take a break at Millennium Park for some snacks before going on CTA Loop Train tour. The tour is interesting, but the docent is not that enthusiastic. I like the lady who distributes tour tickets at Cultural Center much better. She is full of energies. We come back by our #6 Jeffrey Express. I take a 30-min power nap and clean up my place a bit afterwards.

After a short lab work, I take my bike and head to the loop again for a tapas dinner with Ya-wen, Pailing and Wayne. I am a bit late (hehehe..), but we have such a good time with all these Spanish dishes. It is not moot that savory tates bring me to a euphoric state. Biking home with a full stomach cannot take the speed to its maximum. Instead, I enjoy a slow ride until reach home.

No comments:

Post a Comment