Monday, May 15, 2006

Week 4 Monday

May 15, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to lab
  • Ran with Wayne on 5 mile (8K) Jackson Park Path (No. 2), passing through the Bob-O-Like Meadow.
  • Stretched & Lifted Weight for ~ 1 hour

Stat:
Started 6:40p
~ 5 miles, 45 mins (9:00/mile)

Course condition: A bit windy, but we head south along the wind blowing direction.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 3
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
The program sets Monday to be one of two rest days in a week, but I run anyway. I am thinking of pushing week 1 of the program a bit further since if I am training for Chicago Marathon, this will be too early for this 18 week training program. Anyway, the run slowly move to a nice section of Jackson Park. It is chilly and windy today, but this does not stop from pushing forwards.

A note on my work: My computer program still takes a long time to give me a result. I am waiting for the result... Let it run!

1 comment:

  1. Everything takes time. In this case, the computer may take a very long time to get a result. Oh well, I guess for things that take time, all we can do about it is to 'wait'. So, while I am wishing for you that the result will turn out ok, please keep waiting patiently.

    ReplyDelete