Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Week 2 Wednesday

May 3, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to lab
  • No run
  • No other exercises b/x of illness (a cold, maybe)

Stat:
Sick Day; n/a

Course condition: n/a

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 2
  • Mentally 3
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
I was wondering whether it is a cold or allergy that causes my illness. Today is a nice to run; it is warm (~70F) without sun or wind., but I cannot run today. Need to listen to my body and don't push too hard. Maybe I can start running tomorrow morning. Hope Hope.

Anyhow, I took a cup of cold medicine bought 4 month ago when I went to Mammoth Cave National Park. After the cold medicine seeped through my body (including my brain), I felt so sleepy and took 3 hour nap. Woke up around 6:30 and came back to lab, working until now (12a). I gotta go back home and sleep now. Hope hope for a better tomorrow!

1 comment: