Friday, May 05, 2006

Week 2 Friday

May 5, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Dinner with Mei; no exercise today

Stat:
Rest Day

Course condition: n/a

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 3
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Following no other sports (even running), sometimes I hardly have anything to comment on those sport stories discussed over dinner table. Though, I still think that it is just like a thing that I think that it does not make much different to me either I follow it or not. That I like Running does not mean that I do know all runners, records, and etc..; I just run for my health--selfishly for myself. A similar applies to squash... Well come back to sport talk... it does not mean that people on the dinner table conversion have to turn a story to a running topic (while I am sitting quietly) since they (even I) might not have much to say about it either. This is just a thought from a dinner table talk tonight.

It is likely true that watching professional (or a better) players may help you improve your style. Most of time, you can really do improve when you actually play with a better person. Hey, watching sport is an enjoyment, right?

2 comments:

  1. you just run for your health--selfishing for yourself! Thinking about this, I think you also doing this for people who care about you na ka. Because when you have a good health, those caring people know that they can spend more time with you (I am talking about the life-time scale here). For my case, I think I should start do something for my health and myself, so that my mom will concern less about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a good thought... You should start to do some exercises as well. I understand that it is hard to get start... but make a promise to yourself and set a goal.

    ReplyDelete