Thursday, May 04, 2006

Week 2 Thursday

May 4, 2006
Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to lab
  • Ran with Wayne and Josh on our usual 5 mile lakeshore Path.
  • Squash for 4 games with P' Lek and P' Tee. It was a tiring one; I played hard again. Couldn't help it.

Stat:
5 miles, 50:00 (10:00/mile)

Course condition: It was a bit chilly, but still a nice run. Windy on the way back but not strong wind.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 2/3
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 5
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? 5 for run; 8/9 for squash.
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Hope for a run in the morning... Hope again... I did not get up until 9:30. Too bad ... but I had a run in the evening. After two evening without exercises, I felt a bit of in need to run! Though I have been still recovering from sickness, I wanted to run real bad... Here comes; I was running 5 miles again today but no really tired at all since I was just jogging along the way. This nice run cheered me up!

I played hard on squash tonight. I felt that I was not 100% of my body strength. I need to listen to my body and not do this again..... For hydration, I probably did not do good today. Well, next time... need to watch for it.

I am leaning towards allergy rather a cold since it does not make any sense to me to catch a cold from a bit rain on Monday night. Anyway, this two day ichy and aches do bother me a lot. Anyhow, I work full time today, not taking a nap like yesterday (hehe, part due to the fact that I did not take any medicine). I hope tomorrow will be nicer. I will bring the medicine home tonight so that I will get a good sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Remember that you are sick right now.... so please don't push your body too hard....get some rest and I hope you get better soon na ka.

    ReplyDelete