Saturday, September 02, 2006

Week 19 Saturday

In Loving Memory of the beloved grandma

Tonight a dharma sermon is performed by a highest monk in the province. The sermon is very touching by its content and the voice of the monk. It narrates a life of a mother/grandmother that touches on her children and grandchildren.

~~~

Being around by people you love during this moment helps me dealing with the loss. We support one another. Though, we expect that such a day would come, but I, personally, do not expect it would come like this. Grandma has rest peacfully. Often, my cousins and relatives remind me of this and that I should not be too sad.


Activities/Actions:
The 4th Night of the Funeral

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 4
  • Mentally 3
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:

No comments:

Post a Comment