Friday, September 01, 2006

Week 19 Friday

In Loving Memory of the beloved grandma

Lighting an incense, I focus my mind to my grandmother who is laying in the coffin in front of me. I wish for her to have no worrisome about me and the family. Grandma is resting in peace after a long life she has lived. I feels sad that she is not physically present, but I always know in my heart that she is still around.

~~~

Just a few hours of sleeping, I wake up around 2:30 a. Then, I could not go back to sleep. Many ofthe family and friends and I are sleeping at the pavillion where Grandma body is rest. While I am trying to sleep, I hear a whispering voice calling my name. At that moment, I automatically answer. In my mind, I am sure that the voice is coming from where Grandma is resting. I get up and walk near granma's body to wake a cousin who is sleeping there. He gets up and checks a gasoline lamp, which will be lit through the ceremony for giving light to the soul of the death. While he reaches to get a refill, he says that the fuel almost runs out.
~~~



Activities/Actions:
  • Left Bangkok to Chanthaburi
  • haircut
  • The Third Night of Grandma's Funeral
  • Sleep at the pavillion in front of the coffin

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 4
  • Mentally 2
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:

No comments:

Post a Comment