Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Week 19 Wednesday

In Loving Memory of the beloved grandma

After got a ticket from travelocity.com, I gather my stuff for my flight and send some email messages to friends regarding the loss. P'Por will take care of my apartment and P' Lek will drop me off at O'Hare. I travel light, though my mind is filled with many crowdy stuff, which I feel very heavy. This flight differs from the flight back home I took. It is long and restless. I watch movies most of the time. I make a 4-5 hour stop and transfer at Ichoen, Korea. Finally, I arrive at Dorn Meung Airport, the laggage claim and custom are quick, which make me arrive at a cousin's home just a bit after midnight of the 1st. After talking to Ja Nuch (a cousin), I take a rest before leaving to Chanthaburi early morning.


Activities/Actions:
  • On the plane back to Thailand; flight leaves 1p

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 4
  • Mentally 1
  • About my nutrition 2
  • About my sleep 0


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:

No comments:

Post a Comment