Monday, July 10, 2006

Week 12 Monday

Activities/Actions:
  • Squash with P' Tee and P' Lek
  • Rest Day
  • Dined with P' Por, P' Tee, P' Nong and P' Lek.

Stat:

Course condition:

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? 7
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Rest day is on schedule today, so I dine with P'P'. P' Tee and P' Nong take us to dinner at AroyThai (lot of stories to talk about). A plan for CA trip is brought up, but I have to pass this one because I have not done much work lately. Actually, I have done much work, but the results are so minute.

2 comments:

  1. อ่านแล้วปวดน่อง แหะๆ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for leaving a note. You should start running; it is cool.

    ReplyDelete