Friday, April 28, 2006

Week 1. Friday

April 28, 2006

Activities/Actions:
  • No running today since we are on our way to Madison for the Crazylegs!
  • Driving through a heavy traffic out of Chicago.

Stat:
Resting Day

Course condition: n/a

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 5
  • Mentally 5
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 4


How hard did I work? n/a
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
Had a chance to walk through State Street after a dinner at Kabul, an Afgan restaurant. We got plenty of sugar for tomorrow run! Heading to Pam's, Nor's and Lookaew's place, we decided to stay there. Let's see how tomorrow run will be.

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ I saw the Crazylegs result. I came in 1142 place out of 8000 runners. That is very impressive!
    Congratulations ka!

    Don't forget to post any pictures that you took from the crazylegs na ka.

    Congrats once again ka!

    N'Prae

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I will update my journal entry soon since I am about 3 days behind.

    The greatest accomplishment is that I beated myself. :)

    ReplyDelete