Monday, July 31, 2006

Week 15 Monday

Activities/Actions:
  • Biked to and from CPL in downtown in a very very hot morning
  • Squash (p' Tee's last game for this summer in Chicago)



Stat:
left around 10a - coming back around 12:30p

Course condition: very hot (see below)

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
  • Physically 4
  • Mentally 4
  • About my nutrition 4
  • About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? 8/9
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:
After woke up, I rushed out on a bike to CPL around 10a. The hot wind blasts at me on the way there and back home. Though, the sky is very clear and the water colors in dark blue. The wind is blowing agaist me, which, sometimes, bring a nice cool breeze when evaporates my sweat. I return the books and get new ones, which completes the mission of the day. Also had I gotten sunburn.



Morning tempurature




Afternoon tempurature




Comfort Index below 5!!

No comments:

Post a Comment