Friday, December 12, 2008

Morning Run Kick-Off

Morning run kick-off

Activities/Actions:
Easy Run in the morning.

Stat:

3 m run

Date: 12/12/2008
Start Time: 07:44:00
End Time: 08:19:00
Time Taken: 00:35:00
Route: 3M-Regular Sinica
Total Distance: 3.82 mi.
Burned: 417 (kcal)
Laps: 1
Pace: 09:10 (avg)
Speed: 6.54 (mi/hr) (avg)



Course condition:
The weather was very nice. Yu-Hsiang said, "it feels like Taroko" during the Marathon.

How I felt:
(the 5-point scale)
Physically 5
Mentally 5
About my nutrition 4
About my sleep 3


How hard did I work? 6
(the 10-point scale)

Note and reflections:

After the talk with Yu-Hsiang on Monday about morning runs, finally today was the first morning (after Toroko Race for me) and we hoped that morning run will continue until the race next weekend. I totally agree with J.J. that the morning run is good. The weather this morning was "feeling like Taroko" on the race day [วิ่งไม่หยุด: 2008 Taroko Half Marathon Race]: cool atmosphere after light rain with calm wind and freshly smell of soaked dirt. Yu-Hsaing was the one who kept the pace of this morning run. We ran along the regular 3 mile route with a continuation to China Institute of Technology and back to GRC. In the office, Azhong said that he may join us for one of the next year races. Later, I went for some stretching and weighting in the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment