Sunday, December 07, 2008

the 1st week of December, 3 more weeks left 'til ING

ฑีฆายุโก โหตุ มหาราชา
Long live the King.

Activities/Actions:

where is my long run?

Stat:

Course condition:
Most of the run were on treadmill. Outside run (twice) on Tai Chi Statue.


Note and reflections:

So far, the longest run I made in this training season was the half marathon race (13 miles). The others were 10-11 miles. I believe that I have to do a long run this week soon, hoping for 20 miles as this was the goal of today (but it ended with 2+9.3 miles). Today run was fine, except that I felt cold on my hands and fingers because of sweat soaking up my shirt and shorts.

Thai politics
PAD closed down Bangkok's airports, moving out on the 3rd after the Prime Minister was ousted by the Constitutional Court. Hope for the bright days soon! The red-shirts had been gathering and would opposed the opposite side in forming a new government.

Water bottles
I returned to use my 10-year old water bottle because the lid of L.L. Bean has been broken [วิ่งไม่หยุด: A water bottle under Tai Chi statue]. Sure, this 10-year old bottle has learned to speak three languages.

For the full activity log visit. http://www.mapmyrun.com/user_training?u=368516315439

The 10-year old bottle learning to speak three languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment