Sunday, December 21, 2008

the bike in a bath

Activities/Actions:
Bike in a bath

Note and reflections:

After three years and four months, my bike was going to get a deep cleaning this evening. I still remember the day (08/20/2005) when Tan biked and I ran up to the Old Town neighborhood of Chicago during the Air and Water show weekend to get this bike. Waiting for an hour for assembling the bike, we biked back after that. Tan was so tired when we were biking back to Hyde Park.

The torn-off-from-the-bike-handle valet parking tickets mean that the bike will be taken apart. I am waiting to see a new look of the bike. Also, the time for the bike cleaning is perfect because I want to take a rest from exercise to recovery from my first 26.2 mile race.



Decorated my bike since Chicago, these "Bike Valet Parking tickets" were torn off as the bike was dipped in a bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment