Tuesday, March 10, 2009

At home ...

At home ....

I did not have any exercise activity again for the past two days, but almost all of the activities I did for these two days substitued well on such a purpose. Because an exercise is a physical activity which one does with pleasure. Yesterday was the day of returning utensils and all equipments borrowed from the temple for wedding. However, I walked to visit relatives. I met my youngest nephew (second cousin) for the first time since he was born a few weeks ago. Being a cute little baby, he has given a nickname, EnDo (N-do). I had a chance to bring pineapple cakes from Taipei to my relatives and had a chance to visit their home and orchard. Expectedly, this was a good opportunity of me to snap photos.

This morning I went to Ott's school and hang out with a nephew, Boss, for almost the whole day. I brought boxes (got some yesterday and brought more today) to unpack and unpack my stuff shipped from the States last year. Well, this process has been started last night and tonight as well, while their a little party with just a group of very close relatives. Packing and unpacking was very strengous but thanks to Ott, Dad and Mom for their help. :D



Endo yawning


Endo being ready to drink some milk.



Boss savoring grilled pork slice and sticky rice in front of Ott's classroom. A photo of her in teacher uniform is posted on the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment