Thursday, March 12, 2009

In Bangkok with the kids

In Bangkok ...

For the last two days, I had been in Bangkok with my Aunt and cousins. Yesterday morning, I woke up early to prepare to buy some famous products of my hometown back to Taipei for friends to taste how good Durian is. Also, I had to catch an early bus to go to Bangkok, in which I arrived a little past noon.


After I spent more than an hour selecting some photos (a little more than 800 photos) to develop for my dad, I met with Por and Nong for dinner and chat (other friends complained that I just called them to tell that I was in Bangkok; only few people knew that I have been back home). It was great to see Por and Nong and talked to others on the phone.

For the whole day today, I spent a whole day visit a university and came back for dinner with the kids in the evening. I was tired from the morning activity, but I was relaxed and refreshed after hanging with my favorite teenagers!

Still.... no exercise for the visit to Thailand and I expect that I have been eating a lot too.... yummy...

3/11/09 - Started a new bottle of eye drops

Game enjoying MK Suki, a hotpot.


Jay and Gift


Book and my Aunt Larb


Game is having fun with a balloon in a supermarket.



No comments:

Post a Comment