Saturday, March 07, 2009

Wedding prep.

Activities/Actions:
The afternoon preparation for a big event. No exercise so far but I was physically tired. However, my mind was refresh and entertained. I stayed very late talking with my male cousins and cousin-in-laws (they all are called brothers in Thai). Meanwhile, the bride and groom were taking a rest for their big event tomorrow.



Jay Noi was the flower designer of this event.


Many team members helping Jay Noi out in front of my junior high school's meeting multipurpose hall, where the luncheon will be taken place!


On the stage, signs are being posted.



At home, Dad and two of his sisters (Aunt Larb in black-red and Aunt Reang in blue) are rehearsing for tomorrow's ceremony.


Plates and trays of snacks are decorated (I am one of the decorators).

No comments:

Post a Comment