Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gym Membership

Activities/Actions:
  • Stretching & Weighting
  • Ran 3 miles on the 10th
  • Took four days to obtain a gym membership


Note and reflections:

It has taken me four days to get the gym membership for this year (perhaps, because of my stupidity?). It started on the 8th, when I was required to attach two photos even though my employee card will be used at the entrance. This means no card would be produced from these photos as it did last year. The 9th was after 9PM when the accounting was closed. The 10th, I forgot my cellphone number (I usually do not remember the number) and an emergency contact number. How would I know since last year this information was not required and they should have told me since the first time I asked. Finally, today I got it done!

I ran the third time after the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment