Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's tomorrow!

Activities/Actions:
Walk and get energy gels.

Stat:

Course condition:

walk with Wayne

Date: 12/20/2008
Start Time: 13:00:00
End Time: 16:00:00
Time Taken: 03:00:00
Route: ZhongXiaoFuxing 2 Taipei Main
Total Distance: 4.85 mi.
Burned: 390 (kcal)
Laps: 1
Pace: 37:07 (avg)
Speed: 1.62 (mi/hr) (avg)




Note and reflections:
Q: "where to get energy gels for runners in Taipei, Taiwan?" also see, [วิ่งไม่หยุด: Two days to go, ING... and วิ่งไม่หยุด: The last two miles in training]

After finishing a lunch with Wayne near ZhongXiao Fuxing, we walked to get the gels at Irun, a store on Minquan E. Rd, near Zhongshan Junior High School MRT station (but today Muzha line was not in service). We both discussed how our situation will be like tomorrow, but it will be fun as I assured Wayne. When we arrived at the store, we found Powerbar gels and other stuff. The store carries a good collection of endurance sport equipment (mostly for activities on land). I decided to take 3 packs of gels and 1 pack of the step one bar. Great!!!! Finally, I found them! The mission accomplished! Later, we walked down to Taipei Main Station as Wayne was getting a haircut there. I came home after that.

I came to the office and had dinner with Pei-Ling and Kaiyie; I told them how excited and nervous I was. :D Wann also dropped by to give me a dish.


Photos:

My food on the course! This is really first time I will use them.


I got them from Irun.

No comments:

Post a Comment