Friday, February 27, 2009

another rest week

Activities/Actions:
  • Stationary rowing for 10 minutes each day (~2,000 meters)
  • Stretched and strength training

Note and reflections:
The knee injury has healed early of the week but I still continued on another "no run" week. Even though this week schedule was pretty busy, I still spared about hour (or 20 minutes) to exercise in the gym. For example, I woke up at 3:30 to work on my presentation scheduled at 10A on Friday morning. Luckily, I finished the slides at 9 and took a half hour for gym before the presentation. It was a good wakeup exercise. :D

After her bike was assembled, Meng-shin started to bike to lab. On the first day of the ride, she got a small accident but it was OK. We biked home together for almost every night.

Azhong did not show up this week. He ran once last week from his training office to campus.

I canceled the tentative schedule of 2009 Taipei Freeway Marathon (臺北國道馬拉松) for the Half on 2009/03/15 because of the lack of training, the injury and miss the deadline for registration. Need to find another race and call the gang up to join. Azhong is the one who will join the coming race!


2009 Taipei Freeway Marathon (臺北國道馬拉松) not to be my coming race!

No comments:

Post a Comment