Sunday, November 16, 2008

Bike to Shilin

Activities/Actions:
Biked to Shilin Presidential Residence.

Course condition:
Very nice and clear sky!

Note and reflections:

Crysanthemums are blossoming everywhere in Shilin Presidential Residence Park as well as crowd of people are covering all most all areas of the park. I stumbled into this scene on my way biking up to Yangmingshan. The plan of hiking Yangmingshan with Arnold and Waan has been canceled this morning due to a chance of rain, but since Waan was out at Kunyang, she decided to follow her mind to Yangmingshan alone. Around 2p seeing a bright clear sky, I set out for biking, aiming at Yangmingshan but being attracted by the crowd in front of the park. After notifying Waan that I will not see her on the top of the mountains, I focused my canon on these beautiful flowers.

Many families take their kids, dogs and even pigs out to enjoy a nice afternoon in the park entertaining by various activities and varieties of flowers. Thus, the park feels small because of the crowd. I stayed for awhile until Nong Waan came to meet at the festival. Later, we went to find something to eat at Shilin Night Market before going back home.

Photos:
Chrysanthemum Dragon


Support me in 2010!


Purple


Redish, Yellowish


Monkey God on Water Buffalo


White and Green


Red


Welcome!


Waan and Chou Dou Fu in Shilin Night Market

No comments:

Post a Comment